The FertilityCare System provides engaged and married couples with a method to avoid, achieve or space their pregnancies. The one-year Family Planning Program includes:
- A private introductory session on the Creighton Model FertilityCare system available at various locations around the GTA
- Charting starter kit including charts, stamps and user manual
- 8 private follow-up sessions with a FertilityCare Practitioner to ensure accurate observations and charting
- Email and phone access to a practitioner for chart checks and clarification
- A designated FertilityCare Nurse to facilitate referrals to medical doctors and other service providers as required or recommended.
- Monthly emails containing news from FertilityCare Toronto
- Program cost $1200
Appointments with FertilityCare doctors are covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP). Clients are required to have charted a minimum of two cycles before seeing a FertilityCare doctor.
Additional sessions are available at the completion of the 1 year program.
Chart checks $40 each
Follow-ups $100 each
Sign up for a FREE Discover FertilityCare Session or book an Introductory session and get started right away. email@example.com or call 416-465-2868.
Emma and Tyler
For the first two years of our marriage, our goal was to avoid pregnancy. We wanted a completely natural and cooperative way. When we were ready to get pregnant, the Fertility Care doctor diagnosed my low progesterone. I became pregnant and stayed pregnant.